Prime Minister Albanese,
Prime Minister Kishida,
DISCLAIMER - This is the approximate translation of Prime Minister's remarks. Original remarks were delivered in Hindi.
- It is my pleasure to participate among my friends in this Quad Summit today.
- The Quad group has established itself as an important platform for ensuring peace, stability and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific.
- There is no doubt that the Indo-Pacific region is the engine of global trade, innovation and growth.
- We unanimously agree that the security and success of the Indo-Pacific is important not only to the region, but to the world.
- With a constructive agenda, based on shared democratic values, we are marching ahead.
- Through our shared efforts, we are giving practical dimensions to our vision of a free, open and inclusive Indo-Pacific.
- Our positive cooperation is growing in areas like climate action, disaster management, strategic technologies, reliable supply chain, health security, maritime security, counter-terrorism.
- Several countries and groups are announcing their Indo-Pacific strategy and vision.
- Our meeting today, will provide an opportunity to discuss issues related to inclusive and people-centric development of this entire region.
- I believe that the Quad will continue to work for the global good, human welfare, peace and prosperity.
- I appreciate and congratulate Prime Minister Albanese for his successful Presidency of this Summit.
- In 2024, we would be happy to host the Quad Leaders’ Summit in India.